A brand is a specific combination of logo, words, type font, design, colors, personality, price, service, etc. In this advancing digital world, how do we use some digital techniques to help a brand to build up its awareness, equity, images, and increase online effectiveness by driving new visitors to the site and ensuring a greater proportion of these visits resulted in conversions to sale. The following sentences are some digital solutions:
- A innovative website design: Create a new look and feel to the brand’s digital presence to ensure the journey through the site both engaged users and improved conversion. This revolutionized the website with a clean, modern and sophisticated look and feel, which encompassed clear calls to action.
- Content marketing: The messaging and content are the core elements for the brand, which need to be updated to correspond with the current design, which again improved the conversion journey with clear signposts and consistent communication. This was an essential element to get right in order to improve the calls to action and maximize conversion.
- SEO (search engine optimization): It is the process of getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Companies have to work to provide increased engagement onsite through the introduction of a blog which provides rich content and attracts repeat visitors, as well as providing SEO benefits. For instance, every brand kicks their SEO into high gear before Black Friday and Cyber Monday, then they sleep on where the real money is made. Consumers are starting to form their opinions of your business now, and they’ll carry those emotions with them into 2013, and for the rest of their lives. However, a few upset customers now can destroy thousands of future sales, as most studies show a few negative reviews will cost you a potential customer.
- Digital Channels: Social media presence by managing cross-channel design through Facebook and Twitter, and implementing YouTube video content through the company’s channel and integrating it within the main site. For example, marketers can utilize YouTube to host the ‘how to’ video which would also boost the awareness of the brand as well as a video tutorial to explain the product’s features. This multi-media integration is the newest trend that drives consumers engagement to the brand.
- Keep tracking and reviewing: Finally, to underpin the whole revamp, some tools, like custom Google Analytics, can ensure the accurate collection of data to track results and highlight new opportunities for the brand.
In general, the easiest and the most common way of digital solution is to create a great site, provide something people need and are looking for and share your site with other great sites and you’ll quickly start to see your website traffic increase so as the branding.
Hope you like my sharing, see you soon.
Y.C. Dec.03, 2012